Good Morning!

Good morning! Water changes today and going to a local Christmas festival tonight. It should be about 70 deg. but they will have a lot of falling snow stuff for the children to play in. Looks real, but don't catch any on your tongue. Have a great day!
 
I went to a furniture store last weekend looking for a large couch. The salesman showed me a nice one and said, “This sofa will seat five people without any problems!” I began laughing uncontrollably. I said, “Where the heck am I going to find five people without any problems?!”
 
Good morning.
Had a great time last night,as always, at our fish club Christmas party. I came home with this wonderful pair of slippers about 5 times to big for me. (Not sure if it’s a lobster or what exactly) but there was also a gift card to LFS stuffed inside. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
0676D1AE-AFC8-4664-9786-B02A380078BE.jpeg
 
Good day! I signed on today to a bunch of annoying emails, including one saying our holiday zoom call was TODAY. Thanks for the advance notice. I actually had to change out of my PJs and get presentable, so I missed "good morning!" At least I have another year until the next holiday zoom call...

Have a great rest of your day!
 
Good morning! My new RO/DI filters are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm playing chicken with the ATO reservoir, trying to put as little yucky water in the reservoir as possible. I need to dig out that weird wrench thing...

Have a great day. :)
 
Good morning
Off to see the orthopaedic doctor for my 6 week checkup. I will consider the surgery a success when I can kick him in the butt hard enough to hurt without me needing to be hospitalized.
I dont know what happened to all the orthopedic doctors. They are all orthopaedic doctors now. I think this allows them to charge double for all procedures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new