Good Morning!

I wish it would freeze here and shut down the earth mover feet.
IMG_5109-M.jpg
I have the same problem! Mud, mud, everywhere mud!! He's such a cute earth mover, though...:)
 
Good morning! Got the RO/DI filters replaced...that was fun. TDS is back down to a nice reading of 0.

Walked 3 miles with the pup this morning. The blood work from my physical came back almost perfect, so there must be something to say for those walks. Doctor asked if I was exercising...I said I was walking the dog. He looked at me funny, like I was walking a Chihuahua for exercise. I told him I walk a 60+ pound, 2-year-old Great Pyrenees-Shepherd mix, and our walks are not exactly a stroll in the park! :rolleyes:

Have a nice Saturday! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new