Good Morning!

Good Saturday morning! Hope everyone has a good start to their weekend!
I'm unfortunately I'm in my shop playing mechanic today....wife can be a little hard on the brakes....lol
 

Attachments

  • KIMG1604.JPG
    KIMG1604.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 4
Good Saturday morning! Hope everyone has a good start to their weekend!
I'm unfortunately I'm in my shop playing mechanic today....wife can be a little hard on the brakes....lol
Ouch! a picture like this picture like this is how my daughter learned to change her own brakes and rotors. Metal on metal makes such a horrible noise!
The silver lining is that now she does the brakes on all of the cars without complaint. Amazing.
 
Good morning. Heater failure on the little BioCube this weekend (thankfully, the only thing cooked was one snail). I found a spare in the fish room, but will be adding a controller. Have a great Sunday! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new