Good Morning!

Tgif!!!!!!
 
Good morning all... :)
 
Bit early, but Happy Sunday everybody!
New episode of From today, can't wait!
 
Good Morning and
Happy Veterans Day to all of our Vets. And welcome home. (yes, I know it's tomorrow)





And many years ago with my main squeeze. And she still is.

:D
 
Good MONDAY! morning everybody!
 
Good morning all... :)
Memorial Day Thank You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri
 
Morning everybody, it's Monday
Wrestling Monday GIF by Leroy Patterson
 
Good Morning! The winter rain has come to Oregon.
 

Attachments

  • 20241118_071948.jpg
    20241118_071948.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 2
Good morning all... :)
getting a lil chilly out...:rolleyes:;)
20241121_051312.jpg
 
Good morning, we got 2 inches of snow last night!
 
Listen, I know that you guys up north might get sick of the snow, but it is literally my favorite thing ever!

I remember last year, the meteorologists made a HUGE deal (I mean HUGGEEEE) about snow that was coming in. We average 1-2 inches per year, and they were calling for 8-12 inches with this storm. I was so excited. I got my bread and milk, my work was closed, and I was cozied up on my couch with a blanket, waiting for the snow to start. It was a whole thing.

We got sleet, and nothing more. I cried all day. :upside-down-face:

So it is from the deepest part of my soul, I ask, PLEASE SEND THE SNOW IF YOU CAN! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Listen, I know that you guys up north might get sick of the snow, but it is literally my favorite thing ever!

I remember last year, the meteorologists made a HUGE deal (I mean HUGGEEEE) about snow that was coming in. We average 1-2 inches per year, and they were calling for 8-12 inches with this storm. I was so excited. I got my bread and milk, my work was closed, and I was cozied up on my couch with a blanket, waiting for the snow to start. It was a whole thing.

We got sleet, and nothing more. I cried all day. :upside-down-face:

So it is from the deepest part of my soul, I ask, PLEASE SEND THE SNOW IF YOU CAN! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
1000003261.jpg
 
Good morning everybody and good luck to all the hunters out there!
Big Bucks Deer GIF by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new