Good Morning!

Taking my wife, daughter, granddaughter, and a friend to downtown Savannah for the day. Wish me luck!
 
Taking my wife, daughter, granddaughter, and a friend to downtown Savannah for the day. Wish me luck!
Oo we took the historical trolly ride through Savannah a couple years ago. Pretty cool :)
 
Well the girls got back late from shopping so we didn’t make it to Savannah.

So we went to the island and while we were having dinner and got to see some dolphins playing.

Best pics I could get unfortunately
77a21b5b08b87141fb74e3602475bf2c.jpg
b00cc709393ff9bd401e0a6b63611d0b.jpg
 
Good Morning Everybody. It's Monday......
giphy (2).gif
 
Good morning!! I took vacation this week for a stay-cation. Moving corals this morning. Stirring the sandbed and changing filter floss in the sump. It’s a rainy day so inside I’ll stay :)
 
Good morning!! I took vacation this week for a stay-cation. Moving corals this morning. Stirring the sandbed and changing filter floss in the sump. It’s a rainy day so inside I’ll stay :)

Love those kinda days!
 
Love those kinda days!
Nothing beats sitting inside with a good thunderstorm and rain outside. Sit in my recliner with a cup of coffee watching the rain fall :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new