Good Morning!

IMG_20180812_103832.jpg

Good morning! Great day to be alive! Thank you God!
Good morning don and Dennis! Tank maintenence and then brake job on a dodge charger...I think I'd rather do the tank maintenence ;Hilarious
 
Good morning/afternoon! I’m always late to the show. I’ve been up since 4:30 though. My wife is offshore fishing today in a women’s billfish tournament. I’m home with the kids and putting around the house.
 
Not a thread I participate in, but it's good to see Don @Flippers4pups sitting up drinking a cup of Joe.

As to today, I'm actually watching the PGA that is being played up by Don...it's a course I've had the pleasure of playing numerous times while living in St. Louis.
 
I took a ride my LFS wanting some snails,test kit & peruse the piscynes. No snails I wanted The fish looked sad ,even the coral selection was not looking happy. At least he had the kit I needed ! So the guy still managed to separate me from some $$ .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new