Good Morning!

Stop teasing;Drowning

I did not throw in the brownie with whip topping. Oh and the chocolate sauce.
 
Testing half time!
0055973593d4a3a967e13b531032d4cb.jpg

2c798c38f10194b84bc020c4273e0859.png
 
Had a couple of those yesterday Mike :-)

Picked up a 28 pack at Sam’s club yesterday.

I was all giggly and happy inside when I saw them[emoji2]
 
One of my favorite YouTube bands


A man in overalls and no t shirt on. I think we can all agree that is the universal uniform for the last guy you'll ever see.
 
A man in overalls and no t shirt on. I think we can all agree that is the universal uniform for the last guy you'll ever see.

Have you seen the movie deliverance :D

5806A275-FCC6-43DA-8FC1-43918E00CAF4.jpeg

279B6CAF-C1E8-41F9-A4BF-222541EED241.jpeg
 
Just face timed with my daughter, and got to see my little granddaughter walk for the first time[emoji2]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new