Good Morning!

Wish I had a neighbor kid [emoji20]
Right! All the kids around me are to young to do that kind of stuff and my girls aren't old enough yet to do it either lol. Perhaps I'll get a dog instead 200.gif
 
Actually have off the whole weekend! Family time for us. I'd like to clean my tank but umm.......
You can come clean mine, that way you get your tank fix, and get to hang out with your best friend ;) otherwise I'm sure @jsker would be more than happy to let you clean his tank lol!
 
Right! All the kids around me are to young to do that kind of stuff and my girls aren't old enough yet to do it either lol. Perhaps I'll get a dog instead 200.gif

Yep, Milo cuts our grass, does trimming and puts down the "fertilizer"! Lol
 
Good morning :) I’m working today and tomorrow, but I’ve got to find time to start cleaning up the yard and securing things from a potential impact from Florence.

Ah yes
You have to work and then you have to work more.
 
Morning everyone. Coffee is a brewin ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new