Good Morning!

How are you doing Don?

I'm doing okay. Went to see my cardiologist yesterday about my arm pain. It's gotten better, but I still have times where it flares up. Gave me some more time off work for it to heal.
 
I'm doing okay. Went to see my cardiologist yesterday about my arm pain. It's gotten better, but I still have times where it flares up. Gave me some more time off work for it to heal.

Is it under your left arm?
 
Is it under your left arm?

Yep, been that way since I got out of surgery a month ago. It's gotten better though. They think it's some minor swelling from the surgery and it's still going to go away. They seen it before.
 
I'm doing okay. Went to see my cardiologist yesterday about my arm pain. It's gotten better, but I still have times where it flares up. Gave me some more time off work for it to heal.
Good news Don .I'm still praying for you my friend.
 
Yep, been that way since I got out of surgery a month ago. It's gotten better though. They think it's some minor swelling from the surgery and it's still going to go away. They seen it before.
Hoping for a quick recovery my friend.
 
Yep, been that way since I got out of surgery a month ago. It's gotten better though. They think it's some minor swelling from the surgery and it's still going to go away. They seen it before.

The reason I ask is because I get that occasional ache in that same spot, mostly when I'm driving the truck. Fortunately I see a doc every 3 months
 
The reason I ask is because I get that occasional ache in that same spot, mostly when I'm driving the truck. Fortunately I see a doc every 3 months

Unless you've had a ICD implant, it's likely shoulder joint issue. Compression/nerve.
 
Thank you, KJ! How's your wife doing? I have you guys on my prayer list
Thank you for asking. She is improving a little ,she is having a tough time keeping the fluid off. It is a constant battle but we are working on it.
 
Thank you for asking. She is improving a little ,she is having a tough time keeping the fluid off. It is a constant battle but we are working on it.
Glad to hear shes improving.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new