Good Morning!

Good morning.
I feel bad. I have been mucking around in my tank.
It's time to commit and start gluing stuff down so I don't have to pick it up and put it back every day.

It makes me happy when I give my emerald crab takes a bit of seaweed and he grabs it like his security blanket and retreats under a rock.
 
Last edited:
I'm a little late for good morning today but thought I would update on the job interview. It took a weird turn and I'm not sure what's going to happen. The director for sales flew in to do the interview last Monday and I had heard nothing else. Found out today that because he is no longer with that company. So I guess the whole thing is in limbo right now and not sure. They are being kind of hush hush about him being gone, so I guess something happen.
 
Good Morning Everyone! How are ya'll doing today? Today has the potential to be a great day for old crabs ;) we'll see how it plays out :D
 
Good Morning Everyone! How are ya'll doing today? Today has the potential to be a great day for old crabs ;) we'll see how it plays out :D

Whatever it is, I hope it happens!
 
Good Morning Everyone! How are ya'll doing today? Today has the potential to be a great day for old crabs ;) we'll see how it plays out :D

Yes it is:)
 
You going to keep us all in the dark @Crabs Mcjones ? ? ?

Spill it ! ! !

209dc836b5d3489cc1849910d61ecb2d.gif
 
Look to the left ;)

He,s probably looking out the window wondering what you’re talking about ! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new