Good Morning!

You have to have FB:p
Just kidding. I know they announce the winners live every Friday on FB. But I believe you can enter on their site.
Ah right in the feels! No FB for this guy ;)
 
Welcome to the dark side!
 
Good morning folks! I so wish Deathwish made an espresso I could try (not in K cup form).
I cheat and use Nesspresso machine for my espresso but I don’t have the refined tastes of a caveman :) so it works for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new