Good Morning!

It's late and I'm crashing. Good night R2R. You all have a great reefing day while I slumber.
 
Time to ready the weapons of environmental warfare and bring nature under my control.
Come up here Mother Nature is throwing Bombs and Cyclones
I wonder who would win?
 
Come up here Mother Nature is throwing Bombs and Cyclones
I wonder who would win?

Why are you ruining my delusions of grandeur? I was just going to harass some crabgrass. Yesterday I smoke bombed some mole tunnels.
 
I have a zero turn mower. Things with zero in the name are cooler than other things.
If you turn too fast you can disappear into a singularity.

Off to check the vertices of the dilithium crystals and torque the plasma couplings.
 
I have a zero turn mower. Things with zero in the name are cooler than other things.
If you turn too fast you can disappear into a singularity.

Off to check the vertices of the dilithium crystals and torque the plasma couplings.

Hopefully they threw that in the instructions under safety hazards...
 
Theres 3 inches of snow outside right now
Screenshot_20190410-201906_Reddit.jpg
 
I have a zero turn mower. Things with zero in the name are cooler than other things.
If you turn too fast you can disappear into a singularity.

Off to check the vertices of the dilithium crystals and torque the plasma couplings.

My favorite mower...not like work...just pure fun.
 
Theres 3 inches of snow outside right now
Screenshot_20190410-201906_Reddit.jpg

77 here yesterday...went and got my kids' favorite haircut on me yesterday...they call it my 'Bruce Willis' cut and had my barber shave 75% of my beard off...rode the Harley several hours...now watch it hit the 30's again. :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new