Good Morning!

THE NEW RULE IS 24 HOURS OF MIXING:confused: I dont know how everyone got by;Wideyed

Pffft

The water is flowing. No leaks
IMG_0945%5B1%5D-X2.jpg
 
Last edited:

I just told my coworker about this post ...they looked at me and asked why not a camel..I said it’s a reefing community! They didn’t get it...dry landers!!! Yoy
 
How much water do you change?
~22 gallons, same as always.
I built this to hold water for the 240 that's coming. It should hold 160 gallons easily.

I used to be a procrastinator. Now I try to get things done ahead. I got tired of being a day late and a dollar short.
 
My tank needs a good cleaning. I hate pulling the skimmer out and all the pumps need torn down and scrubbed.
I need to move the tank to make room for the new one too. About 4 feet that way


Not up to it at this moment
Come on coffee, you are letting me down
Finally did it! 20190501_185953.jpeg
 
Finally did it! 20190501_185953.jpeg

I hate pulling out the whole skimmer! It never fails I crack my head on the cabinet, the stupid cord needs pulled out I wish I had a basement I would put all that stuff through the floor so I didn’t have to turn into a ground hog to work on the sump are.

Rant done!! Nice job on the cleaning !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new