Good Morning!

Morning gang. Sorry I've been missing most of the week.

Had several V.A. appointments and a procedure performed. The one where you drink the gallon of goop and the next day the spy cam of the colon. *arg*

I think this guy is on to something...

62633456_2350058411903371_1029020176382689280_n.jpg
Morning and hope all went well with the procedure.

And I envy that guy right now. Once I get my cup of coffee down, the first load of big stuff is headed to the new house. Uhhhhh, I hate moving.
 
Thanks, Brother. Just need to wait a few weeks for a report on what they removed. You know the govt...hurry up and wait.

Yeah, I hate moving with a passion. I hope not to move again.
 
This is the last move till the kids graduate. Granted it is only 4 years till the last one does, but after that, it is back to the Sarasota area. Be nice to be back on the beach again. Don’t get me wrong, I love Tennessee and being a part time farmer lol, but need me some salt air and no snow in the winter.
 
Morning Everyone!
 
Morning gang. Sorry I've been missing most of the week.

Had several V.A. appointments and a procedure performed. The one where you drink the gallon of goop and the next day the spy cam of the colon. *arg*

I think this guy is on to something...

62633456_2350058411903371_1029020176382689280_n.jpg
Hope all went well!!!
 
Morning gang. Sorry I've been missing most of the week.

Had several V.A. appointments and a procedure performed. The one where you drink the gallon of goop and the next day the spy cam of the colon. *arg*

I think this guy is on to something...

62633456_2350058411903371_1029020176382689280_n.jpg
Uh oh! Someone became a discovery channel special ;Hilarious;Hilarious
Hope everything is good Captain :)
 
Uh oh! Someone became a discovery channel special ;Hilarious;Hilarious
Hope everything is good Captain :)
Hahahahaha...hope you're settled in the new home.
 
Good Day all....way to late to be morning! I will leave you with an evening song for your listening pleasure.


Hahaha...good morning and one for you:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new