Good Morning!

giphy.gif
good morning all
 
Good morning everyone! I'm waiting by the door like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for UPS
 
Morning all from San Diego


Finally decided to pop this bottle open last night... No regrets


A toast to another good day

IMG_20190612_053151.jpg

Do you like a blended as much as a single?
 
Do you like a blended as much as a single?

Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt
Nose: Freshly baked almond croissant, buttery brioche, coconut nougat and juicy oranges. Nutmeg, cinnamon and five-spice waft in.

Palate: Salted toffee and crumbly vanilla fudge, decadently layered with clove, more five-spice and ripe mango.

Finish: Waxy peels, milk chocolate and vanilla ice-cream full of tiny caramel chunks.

Overall: Just jam-packed with stellar old-grain-whisky yumminess.


https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/compass-box/compass-box-hedonism-quindecimus-whisky/


Overall, I do recommend this bottle and was worth every penny
 
It is kind of raining here on Long Island but it always is ether raining or raining harder so it may be a fine day.
I am off to my knee surgeon to see if he can put my old knee back in. It worked much better than this aluminum one from China.
I think the toggle bolts he used were from the clearance rack in Home Depot or worse yet, "Harbor Freight tools".
I would at least like him to make a "small" hole and inject glue gun glue to stabilize it, that or remove the thing and replace it with some dead guy's elbow which would make me dance better.

Every time I go to this Jiboni he says "well I think we will wait 6 months and see what happens". Winter came and went, that's all that happened.

Maybe I will try some of that single malt Scotch. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new