Good Morning!

My brother lives in the Harrisburg area. I am in northest pa

Mine too. I’m staying with him in Palmyra. I was in Allentown and Bethlehem all day. I went to undergraduate at Moravian college in Bethlehem.
 
I need a drink...
18FE4B00-5082-4BA7-AAC3-65FCD5DD88AA.jpeg

I never name them before they make it to the DT. But I also will only buy from Marine collectors now. They take all the risk and if they don’t make it through QT then you don’t lose out. It’s something to consider and then you don’t have to QT when they get to you. “Hopefully”
 
good morning all have a great weekend

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new