Good Morning!

f2-jpg.1123734
What makes an Essex Pig? Still has his Family Jewels;)
 
Top of the morning to you. It's a beautiful morning but I can't go boating. Grand Daughters 7th birthday and of course she lives in the West Village all the way downtown in Manhattan so that's where we are going.

Manhattan is just the place I want to be on a beautiful day. :confused:
If it weren't for Greta, I wouldn't even fly over the place. :rolleyes:
 
morning, I think its day 5 with no rain ..I better turn on the sprinklers:confused:

Then again, you could also invite @WVNed over if you can catch him before he visits the Wizard. :rolleyes:
 
Good morning all. Ross Peroit died today....only person brave enough to rescue his own employees from Iran when he realized the government would do nothing! I remember his statement "it's that simple"! I even voted for the guy once...just once! He did a lot for veterans in this country and spoke the truth about our budget and NAFTA. Ross you were a character and I wish your family well on this day of loss.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new