Good Morning!

Good morning
Enjoying the smell of vinegar. Bulkheads have been glued into the stock tank.
and coffee

The older I get the more I prefer inter-species communication to adult conversation.
I find "throw my ball" more relaxing than "Did you see Boll Weevils from Uranus 7? It was awesome" or
" I made something from Binging with Babish, upside down hamburger cheesecake with dill pickle sauce."

I have never wanted to strangle Bear in the middle of doing something.
Now that is funny and true!
 
...Day #2 of working from home with children.

Please send help.
I got lucky, my parents took my girls for the week! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Woot wife and I went on a lovely date night to our favorite local restaurant. The food there is to die for. I had the chicken cordon bleu. So juicy ;Drool
 
I got lucky, my parents took my girls for the week! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Woot wife and I went on a lovely date night to our favorite local restaurant. The food there is to die for. I had the chicken cordon bleu. So juicy ;Drool

Ohhhh man! That sounds incredible. I don’t even know what I would do with child-free time. The possibilities are endless... but to be honest, I’d probably just binge eat and sleep.
 
Ohhhh man! That sounds incredible. I don’t even know what I would do with child-free time. The possibilities are endless... but to be honest, I’d probably just binge eat and sleep.
Those are my plans tonight!!:D:D
 
Lying on the couch, binge eating and watching Hulu uninterrupted... that’s what dreams are made of.
Dont let your dreams be dreams
 
My wife had Rotator cuff surgery. According to Aetna anesthesia during the surgery was an unnecessary expense that they have denied.

The human race is going to die in a fiery ball of stupidity that smells like someone lit a really big fart...
I hope the ants or cockroaches or whatever comes next do better.
 
Ohhhh man! That sounds incredible. I don’t even know what I would do with child-free time. The possibilities are endless... but to be honest, I’d probably just binge eat and sleep.
Child what time????
 
The human race is going to die in a fiery ball of stupidity that smells like someone lit a really big fart...
Happening at a Collage campus near you
141028-fireball-whiskey-tease_yvthbg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new