Good Morning!

Morning everyone! Eden parade today! @WiscoFishNut if you and the family have nothing going on today I highly recommend checking it out. Huge parade (usually lasts an hour or more) lots of candy for the kids, and then they have a huge picnic afterwords. Lots of fun :)
 
Morning everyone! Eden parade today! @WiscoFishNut if you and the family have nothing going on today I highly recommend checking it out. Huge parade (usually lasts an hour or more) lots of candy for the kids, and then they have a huge picnic afterwords. Lots of fun :)


I'll be there (right after crabbing) save me a spot. I want candy, let the kids eat cake. ;Smuggrin
 
Morning starts my week of pretending that I'm retired.
Whats up with Re-Tired ? I'm already tired that's why I took the week off!
 
Morning everyone! And yes @PaulB the girls got us enough candy to last for the next 2 years. Parade lasted almost 2 hours this year!!
 
Morning all. Lovely day today. Woke up to my 23" haddoni taking a walk across my Acans. Guess he did not like his old spot after we moved. Wife is now on nem patrol lol. If he walks again, he is getting taken out and put in the sump till I get home lol. Sad thing is, literally nothing has changed in the tank, except moving it. The tank was even moved half full lol. Got to love nems. :p
 
Morning all. Lovely day today. Woke up to my 23" haddoni taking a walk across my Acans. Guess he did not like his old spot after we moved. Wife is now on nem patrol lol. If he walks again, he is getting taken out and put in the sump till I get home lol. Sad thing is, literally nothing has changed in the tank, except moving it. The tank was even moved half full lol. Got to love nems. :p
Sorry to laugh, but yeah, what he said.
 
Sorry to laugh, but yeah, what he said.
Laughing is fine. This is a risk everyone with nems has to take. Especially very large ones. Thank god the column and the foot was all that touched the acans. Cause the tentacles would have nuked them lol.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new