Good Morning!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott, take a deep breath of that tear gas. It will clear up any sinus issues and keep them clear for a surprisingly long time. :p
Guess I could bottle up all my tears and have a lifetime supply of visine.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been pepper sprayed twice. Never by police.
Is it one of those “I got bitten by a snake but I was just playing with it” kind of stories?

I got sprayed once too. I love spicy but not on my face.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once was a co-worker “accidentally” on a subway platform. Once was a random teenager on the street. Both times took about 15-20 minutes to recover unwatered sight.
When people pepper me, I pepper back ;Punch

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once was a co-worker “accidentally” on a subway platform. Once was a random teenager on the street. Both times took about 15-20 minutes to recover unwatered sight.

That’s unfortunate! If you want a really good time you should try getting sprayed by a skunk at point blank range!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those sprays are Girly sprays. You need to try some chlorine gas. Besides the benefit of clearing your sinuses, it will make your clothes (and skin) nice and white and have that new fresh scent that squirrels like. :p

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it one of those “I got bitten by a snake but I was just playing with it” kind of stories?

I got sprayed once too. I love spicy but not on my face.
Hahaha. I was at a friend’s house as a teen and he came running out of his parents bedroom arms waving and yelling. He had sprayed himself with his dad’s pepper spray. It was so bad, we all had to leave the house for an hour or more. He said he thought it was some kind of tool and was trying to figure out what it did... I guess you can say it was a success in that sense. ;Hilarious

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope Nope Nope

I am going to go make some coffee.
At work we had dog spray. One got too hot and went off in the truck. I skillfully avoided getting any in sensitive places when I cleaned it up.
I did get Chinese mustard up my nose once. It amused our server greatly. Glad I could make someone happy.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha. I was at a friend’s house as a teen and he came running out of his parents bedroom arms waving and yelling. He had sprayed himself with his dad’s pepper spray. It was so bad, we all had to leave the house for an hour or more. He said he thought it was some kind of tool and was trying to figure out what it did... I guess you can say it was a success in that sense. ;Hilarious
I bet he swore off “tools” for a lifetime. ;Hilarious

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AND Snooping in the Parents Bedroom;Woot

I don’t think he was snooping. If I remember correctly, his dad actually asked him to go grab something. And he was like, what is this? They had a lot of instruments. I think he was thinking it was a tool for a drum head or something. Remembering him cartoonishly running out still cracks me up though. ;Hilarious

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back