Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's snowing here on Long Island very slightly and I just made a gallon of fantastic Manhattan Clam Chowder. I bought some giant chowder clams and went to town on them.
Clam chowder is one of my specialties. :cool:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's snowing here on Long Island very slightly and I just made a gallon of fantastic Manhattan Clam Chowder. I bought some giant chowder clams and went to town on them.
Pics or it didn't happen.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget the manjo wand, Sell the Chowder ...my Fav
Yep, time to spring out of bed and get ready for work.:(
I have the rest of the week off:) figures its record snow and cold :( Good Morning

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I have the rest of the week off too. We didn't get any records in our snow and I don't have anything to play them on anymore anyway.
I made some babies yesterday. 3 of 2 types.
IMG_1772-L.jpg

More babies
2019111308175453--8993731185298415356-Resized_20191112_183951-M.jpg

2019111308172843-8317008227116488577-Resized_20191112_184000-M.jpg

They think it is a boy and a girl.

Animal magnetism is a thing. He is stuck to me.
IMG_1774-XL.jpg

Jeanna told me that because he was bottle fed and never had a cat mother he would act differently.
He does. He thinks he is a human/dog. A very affectionate human/dog. Which is good actually.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning
[...]
Jeanna told me that because he was bottle fed and never had a cat mother he would act differently.
He does. He thinks he is a human/dog. A very affectionate human/dog. Which is good actually.

That’s awesome! Just wait until Louie hits 25 pounds and is still trying to perch on your shoulder! :oops:

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GOOD MORNING R2R
My daughter picked out a mate for her extreme misbar darwin roundtail longfin clownfish. (that's a mouthful)
IMG_20191107_133544.jpg

She chose this davinci roundtail longfin (Hoping to eventually breed them *fingers crossed*)
6776.jpg

@Peace River What ya think??

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GOOD MORNING R2R
My daughter picked out a mate for her extreme misbar darwin roundtail longfin clownfish. (that's a mouthful)
IMG_20191107_133544.jpg

She chose this davinci roundtail longfin (Hoping to eventually breed them *fingers crossed*)
6776.jpg

@Peace River What ya think??

I think that if your daughter can learn to say those names then she will be ahead in her language classes!:)

For now y’all can enjoy a beautiful pair of fish - she has a good eye! During the dominance phase be prepared for possible fin shredding and any potential related reaction from your daughter. If they do breed you should end up with more beautiful fish and some interesting patterns!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that if your daughter can learn to say those names then she will be ahead in her language classes!:)

For now y’all can enjoy a beautiful pair of fish - she has a good eye! During the dominance phase be prepared for possible fin shredding and any potential related reaction from your daughter. If they do breed you should end up with more beautiful fish and some interesting patterns!
Thanks, will do. She's got a good grasp of these things, she witnessed two established bonded clowns try to kill the lil darwin longfin already. Yesterday when she chose a new fish she was going to get a tiny blue tang and I asked her if she would be ok having to re home it when it's too big for our tank and she decided on a clownfish and couple blennies.
Oh yeah she's getting a blackline and striped "fang" blenny too.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Looks like I'll be breakin out the snow shovel after work. Not enough accumulation to warrant firing up the beast, but enough that the mailman/UPS guy will give me the stink eye about if its too nasty. They already love us for having to deliver boxes of salt on the regular lol

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back