Good Morning!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've been missed around here, hope all is well.
yes have been super busy, son got married we had an old fashion destination wedding in the red river gorge, also had my third grand child and first granddaughter. and Getting the tanks all back in order. trying to get caught up...this moves fast around here.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes have been super busy, son got married we had an old fashion destination wedding in the red river gorge, also had my third grand child and first granddaughter. and Getting the tanks all back in order. trying to get caught up...this moves fast around here.
Awesome, congrats to you and the family!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Congratulations to everyone involved!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, not a happy Saturday here. Got some corals shipped in yesterday, the discosoma was DOA - nothing like opening a bag of red slime attached to a frag plug is there? Then today woke to find bleached candy cane and stressed out and bleaching alveopora in my QT. The candy cane really bothered me...always a favorite and just a waste. Two nice big heads too. The vendor has been terrific and I'm not mentioning name here. Likely to do with the cold - I was here on arrival but the shipping bags were very cold. Did what I could...alas. Luckily, there was also an amazing Hammer frag (3 big heads) that so far has made it. That alone is worth it. Staying focused on the positive and not letting it get me down...anymore.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!!!

Yesterday got a lot better when my wife came home, saw the the neon hammer in the display and said..."Oh my, that's gorgeous and my new favorite". So two things...how does that not make your day go better and now I'm trying to think how to place more euphyllias. :)

Bonus thing that almost never fails to get me a in a good mood..the view out my back door. This was this morning. We were incredibly lucky to find a condo that bordered city parkland that controls drainage from a nearby creek. I

IMG_20191110_080549043_HDR.jpg

NatD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!

It’s bye week for our beloved Broncos (yes, they’re awful, but I love them anyway) so I’m hoping we finish (!!!!) plumbing the new tank.

Look at how lovely it was yesterday here in Denver....
52423A29-A8C7-47C6-BB01-750A562996C3.jpeg
The younger kids got out the hose and water toys — got into the high 70s!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You know that moment in the first cold snap of the year where you think you need a coat?

ToddlerReaction.gif

After the initial shock yesterday, I realized that I only needed to layer an extra t-shirt and I was fine. :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To all the veterans here at R2R and beyond, thank you for your service.

ThankYouRWB.gif

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back