Good Morning!

Top Shelf Aquatics

WiscoFishNut

View Badges
Reaction score
9° ? No thank you!

I dont regret moving out of the midwest at all!
:cool:

Screenshot_20191108-073655_One UI Home.jpg
I'm jealous lol! Would love to move to the Tampa area or anywhere on the Gulf Coast. No chance tho as my wife is from here and both kids live about a mile away and the grandkid count is up to 2 now lol

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm jealous lol! Would love to move to the Tampa area or anywhere on the Gulf Coast. No chance tho as my wife is from here and both kids live about a mile away and the grandkid count is up to 2 now lol
Yup you're stuck, ha! That's how I ended up in DE and probably here for life now. Hubby's kids were still young and mine were grown and gone. No grandkids on his side yet but his sister has lots of little grand-ones so that's fun, I get to see them for birthdays and holidays. I like shopping for them more than adults, that's for sure!

spyder813

!!! Happy Wife....Happy Reefing !!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning y'all !!! Happy Friday for everyone. Not a good week for me cuz my tank is getting worse. Just lost the other cleaner shrimp and corals are residing. On top of that my wife got laid off after working 7 years on the same place and be replaced for two other workers that make half of what she makes, just figure. Oh well.... then I have to move on and do some Uber and Amazon Flex to cover the difference, at least I have something quick to do and I love driving. Sometimes you get hit hard with the whole force but can't give-up.

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
On top of that my wife got laid off after working 7 years on the same place
They always pull this crap just before the holidays ....Soak them for the unemployment pay for as long as you can..they can pay the increase in premiums :mad:

spyder813

!!! Happy Wife....Happy Reefing !!!
View Badges
Reaction score
They always pull this crap just before the holidays ....Soak them for the unemployment pay for as long as you can..they can pay the increase in premiums :mad:
Yeah, I told my wife to get the unemployment cuz she never did before so let see.

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral
Best reef aquarium LED lighting

MrsBugmaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning. Oddly enough i have never even tasted coffee... but the smell in the morning does remind me of home as a child. Im too hyped already i fear for the world if ever ingested caffeine.
Although I do love my coffee, I think it is one of those things that smell better than it taste. Popcorn falls in that category also IMO

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning. Oddly enough i have never even tasted coffee... but the smell in the morning does remind me of home as a child. Im too hyped already i fear for the world if ever ingested caffeine.
You've been missed around here, hope all is well.

Corals.com

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 123 22.0%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 64 11.4%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 134 23.9%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 269 48.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Use pumps from different brands TOGETHER!