Good Morning!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9° ? No thank you!

I dont regret moving out of the midwest at all!
:cool:

Screenshot_20191108-073655_One UI Home.jpg
I'm jealous lol! Would love to move to the Tampa area or anywhere on the Gulf Coast. No chance tho as my wife is from here and both kids live about a mile away and the grandkid count is up to 2 now lol

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous lol! Would love to move to the Tampa area or anywhere on the Gulf Coast. No chance tho as my wife is from here and both kids live about a mile away and the grandkid count is up to 2 now lol
Yup you're stuck, ha! That's how I ended up in DE and probably here for life now. Hubby's kids were still young and mine were grown and gone. No grandkids on his side yet but his sister has lots of little grand-ones so that's fun, I get to see them for birthdays and holidays. I like shopping for them more than adults, that's for sure!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning y'all !!! Happy Friday for everyone. Not a good week for me cuz my tank is getting worse. Just lost the other cleaner shrimp and corals are residing. On top of that my wife got laid off after working 7 years on the same place and be replaced for two other workers that make half of what she makes, just figure. Oh well.... then I have to move on and do some Uber and Amazon Flex to cover the difference, at least I have something quick to do and I love driving. Sometimes you get hit hard with the whole force but can't give-up.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On top of that my wife got laid off after working 7 years on the same place
They always pull this crap just before the holidays ....Soak them for the unemployment pay for as long as you can..they can pay the increase in premiums :mad:

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always pull this crap just before the holidays ....Soak them for the unemployment pay for as long as you can..they can pay the increase in premiums :mad:
Yeah, I told my wife to get the unemployment cuz she never did before so let see.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning !!! Wish everyone a wonderful Saturday. Right now making salt water for a full Sump w/c and cleanup and also at least 15g on DT. Hope it save the corals. Two acropora already brown.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hosting my Granddaughter's 1st birthday party today, 30-40 plus people;Sour. I'll feed them the fish and listen to the in laws whisper about the tank. ;Facepalm

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Starting a junkyard

trying the techno look
IMG_1757-XL.jpg

I now own a strut.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Oddly enough i have never even tasted coffee... but the smell in the morning does remind me of home as a child. Im too hyped already i fear for the world if ever ingested caffeine.

Although I do love my coffee, I think it is one of those things that smell better than it taste. Popcorn falls in that category also IMO

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hosting my Granddaughter's 1st birthday party today, 30-40 plus people;Sour. I'll feed them the fish and listen to the in laws whisper about the tank. ;Facepalm
That's a house full!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back