Good Morning!

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This morning after we voted, my wife and I went to the Supermarket. We didn't see any Supermodels but as she was picking through eggplants, tomatoes and whatever I got bored and went over to the coffee machine where they also have a few tables.

There were three nice looking Ladies there and they were laughing and having a good time. A white Lady, a Black Lady and a Middle Eastern Lady. They asked my name and I said "Paul". They said Oh, like the Saint. Then they invited me to sit with them. They were very nice and friendly I was thinking, "I still got it."

Then they gave me one of those "Jehovah's Witness" Booklets and I realized, I got nothing. :confused:

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Then they gave me one of those "Jehovah's Witness" Booklets and I realized, I got nothing
Now That is a Bait and Switch

The washer is slinging grease. Fingers crossed it can be repaired. Oh, good morning!
Front loader? Mine did that, The main tub bearing cracked ;Dead;Dead G/L

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Can someone explain why my washer needs wifi? I couldn't help but laugh.
Maybe it can be controlled by the new Hydros WaveEngine!?! :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Today I am going to my Knee surgeonfish. The guy who replaced my knee. He told me that after year, my new knee would be working fine and be pain free. It's been a year.
I thought I would be dancing like Gene Kelly but instead It's more like a Sea Hare on Rogain. ;Bucktooth

WiscoFishNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Cube...cough cough.
Hah! I definitely have cube fever lol. My 60g cube is patiently waiting for the fishies to come out of QT. While I wait I was looking at one of these Fiji Cube 32g AIO, or doing a from scratch build with a Mr Aqua 25g low iron cube, and drilling it for an overflow/sump. My wife the voice of reason, reminded me that my aquarium budget was on freeze until after my stepdaughter's wedding in Feb :D Just realized I mounted my light backwards..the Kessil logo should be facing forward lol

1106190656_HDR.jpg

spyder813

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
This morning after we voted, my wife and I went to the Supermarket. We didn't see any Supermodels but as she was picking through eggplants, tomatoes and whatever I got bored and went over to the coffee machine where they also have a few tables.

There were three nice looking Ladies there and they were laughing and having a good time. A white Lady, a Black Lady and a Middle Eastern Lady. They asked my name and I said "Paul". They said Oh, like the Saint. Then they invited me to sit with them. They were very nice and friendly I was thinking, "I still got it."

Then they gave me one of those "Jehovah's Witness" Booklets and I realized, I got nothing. :confused:
That's a great thing they did !!! Three ladies with a different race and a great attitude to an stranger. That's the mark of a Jehovah's Witnesses, real love. :D

Do you have a Water Leak Emergency Kit on standby?

• Yes

Votes: 47 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 233 58.4%
  • Not sure what that is

Votes: 110 27.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors