Good Morning!

https://www.omegasea.net/

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This morning after we voted, my wife and I went to the Supermarket. We didn't see any Supermodels but as she was picking through eggplants, tomatoes and whatever I got bored and went over to the coffee machine where they also have a few tables.

There were three nice looking Ladies there and they were laughing and having a good time. A white Lady, a Black Lady and a Middle Eastern Lady. They asked my name and I said "Paul". They said Oh, like the Saint. Then they invited me to sit with them. They were very nice and friendly I was thinking, "I still got it."

Then they gave me one of those "Jehovah's Witness" Booklets and I realized, I got nothing. :confused:

Corals.com

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Then they gave me one of those "Jehovah's Witness" Booklets and I realized, I got nothing
Now That is a Bait and Switch

The washer is slinging grease. Fingers crossed it can be repaired. Oh, good morning!
Front loader? Mine did that, The main tub bearing cracked ;Dead;Dead G/L

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Can someone explain why my washer needs wifi? I couldn't help but laugh.
Maybe it can be controlled by the new Hydros WaveEngine!?! :)

Paul B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Today I am going to my Knee surgeonfish. The guy who replaced my knee. He told me that after year, my new knee would be working fine and be pain free. It's been a year.
I thought I would be dancing like Gene Kelly but instead It's more like a Sea Hare on Rogain. ;Bucktooth

WiscoFishNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Cube...cough cough.
Hah! I definitely have cube fever lol. My 60g cube is patiently waiting for the fishies to come out of QT. While I wait I was looking at one of these Fiji Cube 32g AIO, or doing a from scratch build with a Mr Aqua 25g low iron cube, and drilling it for an overflow/sump. My wife the voice of reason, reminded me that my aquarium budget was on freeze until after my stepdaughter's wedding in Feb :D Just realized I mounted my light backwards..the Kessil logo should be facing forward lol

1106190656_HDR.jpg

spyder813

!!! Happy Wife....Happy Reefing !!!
View Badges
Reaction score
This morning after we voted, my wife and I went to the Supermarket. We didn't see any Supermodels but as she was picking through eggplants, tomatoes and whatever I got bored and went over to the coffee machine where they also have a few tables.

There were three nice looking Ladies there and they were laughing and having a good time. A white Lady, a Black Lady and a Middle Eastern Lady. They asked my name and I said "Paul". They said Oh, like the Saint. Then they invited me to sit with them. They were very nice and friendly I was thinking, "I still got it."

Then they gave me one of those "Jehovah's Witness" Booklets and I realized, I got nothing. :confused:
That's a great thing they did !!! Three ladies with a different race and a great attitude to an stranger. That's the mark of a Jehovah's Witnesses, real love. :D

WiscoFishNut

View Badges
Reaction score
So when the machines rise up and take over it can get intructions. That or Candy Crush. So hard to tell with washers.
For real tho! I feel like our washing machine and "smart" fridge are plotting their plan for world domination..

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 122 22.0%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.4%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 133 24.0%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 267 48.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors