Good Morning!

spyder813

!!! Happy Wife....Happy Reefing !!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Just saw this, sorry to hear that this happened, how is the tank this morning?
Thanks Billdg. Still working hard to bring back the alk to normal but the damaged is already done. Everything looks in shock. One mistake can screw up everything.

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

Billldg

Going off the reef end
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks Billdg. Still working hard to bring back the alk to normal but the damaged is already done. Everything looks in shock. One mistake can screw up everything.
Unfortunately this is true, but stay strong, some damage may have already been done, but it should recover with some time thankfully.

Wen

View Badges
Reaction score
Good Sunday morning,
Enjoying a cup of tea with my back to aquarium and hear - thump, thump....thump, thump - coming from behind. Considered the unusual sound for a second, then realized that has to be a fish in distress! Ripped down the light screen and climbed up on a bar stool to quickly access.
Yep, ruby head wrasse was on the screen top. He is pretty tough, so hopefully he wasn’t up there long.
Thank you Lord for ears, a brain and timing.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Sunday morning,
Enjoying a cup of tea with my back to aquarium and hear - thump, thump....thump, thump - coming from behind. Considered the unusual sound for a second, then realized that has to be a fish in distress! Ripped down the light screen and climbed up on a bar stool to quickly access.
Yep, ruby head wrasse was on the screen top. He is pretty tough, so hopefully he wasn’t up there long.
Thank you Lord for ears, a brain and timing.
Wow! That is a lucky fish, but I'm curious about the tea?!?

CuriousCatTea.gif

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm late as usual, but chin up. Big hug. 6 weeks...give it 6 weeks.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Does anyone know the feeling when you start a week with the the same TO-DO list as the week before. ;Sour
Pics of the new workspace? Tiny houses are trendy. You can get sponsorship and be a trendsetter with tiny workspaces. (tank money)

Earn WWC Rewards Points

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Pics of the new workspace? Tiny houses are trendy. You can get sponsorship and be a trendsetter with tiny workspaces. (tank money)
Top secret, If I post a pick I would have to nuke ya

EDIT!!! J/K !!! I Hope the tang police don't come knocking ....Maybe not the best way to say I would lose my job ;Sorry

Last edited:

C. Eymann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning and happy Monday! @spyder813 sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident, but sound like its not a total loss, so glad for that hope your tank a speedy recovery.

I went and checked out a craigslist tank and stand this weekend, but of course a corner was chipped pretty bad that seller failed to mention. :confused:
Spent Sunday cleaning and testing all my old equipment. Other than missing a titanium nut for my calcium reactor lid and an MP40 that's not wanting to work, everything is ready to go.

Hope I find a decent tank/stand soon, my arms are itching to get wet again!

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 119 21.6%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 132 24.0%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 266 48.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors