Good Morning!

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Headed to the WWC Grand Opening today!!!
Good morning !
I was considering going, still might but I'm supposed to be possibly buying a tank and stand today from a fella.
If I dont hear back from him by noon, I might hit I4 and blast out there.
We'll see.

Drive safe!

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning !
I was considering going, still might but I'm supposed to be possibly buying a tank and stand today from a fella.
If I dont hear back from him by noon, I might hit I4 and blast out there.
We'll see.

Drive safe!
World wide has impressive show tanks, always liked bringing the family there since it's only an hour drive.

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World wide has impressive show tanks, always liked bringing the family there since it's only an hour drive.

Im about 1.25 hrs away from WWC according to google maps, haven't been yet. I might enjoy visiting there more though when they dont have some massive event going on.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im about 1.25 hrs away from WWC according to google maps, haven't been yet. I might enjoy visiting there more though when they dont have some massive event going on.
Yeah, with the events it's hard to take it all in. Try to go on a regular day, ask for Josh and he can show you the tanks/farm in the back. It's a sight for sure.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning for all but a really bad morning for my tank. Yesterday I split the dose of ATI essentials pro for dosing twice a day instead of one and went bad. I didn’t set the time properly and almost dose half of the bottle 1 that is alkalinity and all corals are struggling. I already did two 10 g w/c but Hanna still giving me 20.0.
Later I will do another 10g w/c.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.MOV
    70.3 MB

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning for all but a really bad morning for my tank. Yesterday I split the dose of ATI essentials pro for dosing twice a day instead of one and went bad. I didn’t set the time properly and almost dose half of the bottle 1 that is alkalinity and all corals are struggling. I already did two 10 g w/c but Hanna still giving me 20.0.
My dosing pump done the same thing last year . I’ve been dosing manually ever since ☹️

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! Sorry to hear :( Hopefully everything turns out ok

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Today, I had to bite the bullet and order a new culture of white worms. And I really hate biting bullets.

My old culture is just to old and the flies and Godzilla larvae over took the thing and are eating all the worm food.
If I had a small lizard I could easily keep him fed with these flies but I have no place for a lizard right now so I will just dump the entire culture in the dumpster so those flies can fight with the flies already in the dumpster. It will look like Star Wars in there. .

I wanted to order them before it got to cold because I doubt they ship them in an insulated container. As it is they may freeze before they get here anyway but they are not that expensive.

My old culture may be 10 years old so maybe the worms are Geezers and can't fight flies. :eek:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, with the events it's hard to take it all in. Try to go on a regular day, ask for Josh and he can show you the tanks/farm in the back. It's a sight for sure.

No question - Josh is awesome! I got a quick chance to touch base with him this morning!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back