Good Morning!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the learning system that you are engaged in isn’t significantly stretching you then you aren’t doing it right! Keep at it - we’re cheering for you!!

Its actually more that I am unbelievable bored and tired of teachers reading off their powerpoints, yet taking attendance. It’s college. You shouldn’t need to take attendance if it’s a good class. Let us stay home if you’re not going to be engaging and I can learn the content from the slides. :(

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its actually more that I am unbelievable bored and tired of teachers reading off their powerpoints, yet taking attendance. It’s college. You shouldn’t need to take attendance if it’s a good class. Let us stay home if you’re not going to be engaging and I can learn the content from the slides. :(

I understand. I have spent a lot of time as a student, trainer, educator, and content developer as well as having worked with many to improve their presentations and engagement. It appears that you are in a less than optimal learning space so at this point I encourage you to look for nuggets that you can add to your knowledge framework.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LongWeekend.gif

Good morning! Plenty to do today, just not at the regular place.

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, all! Low of 34 and high of 53 today but last night was a super warm, windy, spooky night for the trick or treaters. We had a great time handing out candy, lots of adorable little ones and very polite kiddos, made it nice. I dunno what happened but we lost power 3 times throughout the night, so I did not sleep well at all and told hubby the whole-house generator is next on the list. Can't be having that happen once we go salty!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning.
A few weeks ago my wife gives me this stuff you are supposed to spray in the shower to disinfect the walls and glass doors.

Yesterday I decided to use it. after I took a shower. It is strong stuff and you can't stay in there as it smells like nerve gas.

Anyway, after I used it I accidentally left it in the shower and by mistake put my liquid soap away. My liquid soap comes in a bottle that looks similar to that disinfectant stuff.
(I think you know where I am going with this)

So this morning I get into the shower and pick the stuff up and spray myself.
It is like a mixture of Clorox, Battery acid and riot gas. It wasn't pretty. ;Drool

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning.
A few weeks ago my wife gives me this stuff you are supposed to spray in the shower to disinfect the walls and glass doors.

Yesterday I decided to use it. after I took a shower. It is strong stuff and you can't stay in there as it smells like nerve gas.

Anyway, after I used it I accidentally left it in the shower and by mistake put my liquid soap away. My liquid soap comes in a bottle that looks similar to that disinfectant stuff.
(I think you know where I am going with this)

So this morning I get into the shower and pick the stuff up and spray myself.
It is like a mixture of Clorox, Battery acid and riot gas. It wasn't pretty. ;Drool
LOL so you got pretty well disinfected this morning... :D

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

Already hit the post office this morning, now having coffee and trying to brush up on old material. 20191101_090742.jpg

Might head out to Saint Pete tonight to check out a tank/stand that's FS, then maybe some debauchery lol

Hope everyone has an awesome friday!

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

Already hit the post office this morning, now having coffee and trying to brush up on old material. 20191101_090742.jpg

Might head out to Saint Pete tonight to check out a tank/stand that's FS, then maybe some debauchery lol

Hope everyone has an awesome friday!
That just made my brain itch...

Back