Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Don't forget about the whole falling backward thing!

PenguinFall.gif

...and of course be safe while you're at it!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning for all but a really bad morning for my tank. Yesterday I split the dose of ATI essentials pro for dosing twice a day instead of one and went bad. I didn’t set the time properly and almost dose half of the bottle 1 that is alkalinity and all corals are struggling. I already did two 10 g w/c but Hanna still giving me 20.0.
Later I will do another 10g w/c.
Just saw this, sorry to hear that this happened, how is the tank this morning?

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this, sorry to hear that this happened, how is the tank this morning?
Thanks Billdg. Still working hard to bring back the alk to normal but the damaged is already done. Everything looks in shock. One mistake can screw up everything.

Last edited:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Billdg. Still working hard to bring back the alk to normal but the damaged is already done. Everything looks in shock. One mistake can screw up everything.
Unfortunately this is true, but stay strong, some damage may have already been done, but it should recover with some time thankfully.

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Sunday morning,
Enjoying a cup of tea with my back to aquarium and hear - thump, thump....thump, thump - coming from behind. Considered the unusual sound for a second, then realized that has to be a fish in distress! Ripped down the light screen and climbed up on a bar stool to quickly access.
Yep, ruby head wrasse was on the screen top. He is pretty tough, so hopefully he wasn’t up there long.
Thank you Lord for ears, a brain and timing.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Sunday morning,
Enjoying a cup of tea with my back to aquarium and hear - thump, thump....thump, thump - coming from behind. Considered the unusual sound for a second, then realized that has to be a fish in distress! Ripped down the light screen and climbed up on a bar stool to quickly access.
Yep, ruby head wrasse was on the screen top. He is pretty tough, so hopefully he wasn’t up there long.
Thank you Lord for ears, a brain and timing.

Wow! That is a lucky fish, but I'm curious about the tea?!?

CuriousCatTea.gif

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm late as usual, but chin up. Big hug. 6 weeks...give it 6 weeks.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know the feeling when you start a week with the the same TO-DO list as the week before. ;Sour
Pics of the new workspace? Tiny houses are trendy. You can get sponsorship and be a trendsetter with tiny workspaces. (tank money)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning!
Sold the 60 yesterday, so that’s no longer an “I think I’d like to set this up” lol. I still have an empty ten and 29. Send help (with scaping stuff) JK JK. Seriously though I hope the gentleman who bought it gets lots of enjoyment out of it.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics of the new workspace? Tiny houses are trendy. You can get sponsorship and be a trendsetter with tiny workspaces. (tank money)
Top secret, If I post a pick I would have to nuke ya

EDIT!!! J/K !!! I Hope the tang police don't come knocking ....Maybe not the best way to say I would lose my job ;Sorry

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 131 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back