Good Morning!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if Jill will get mad if I cut up her underwear to make masks.

I would think she'd be happy about you protecting yourself. :p

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1585927406749.png

FedEx arrived super early this morning and the driver noticed my tank thru picture window. She as I was explaining the situation was in awe. As she left, I felt heat thru the box. I opened box and to my shock (typical of Aqua SD packing), most corals were partially open (order was mainly fancy zoas) . They are acclimating right now and will be for close to 3 hours by My method. Im confident this order will be 100%.
Im still mad about fedEx inability to deliver on time but glad I didn't end up with a sour order. I really have a lot to do today and will find time to get these corals in and we all know. . . . there will be pics later today !

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1585927406749.png

FedEx arrived super early this morning and the driver noticed my tank thru picture window. She as I was explaining the situation was in awe. As she left, I felt heat thru the box. I opened box and to my shock (typical of Aqua SD packing), most corals were partially open (order was mainly fancy zoas) . They are acclimating right now and will be for close to 3 hours by My method. Im confident this order will be 100%.
Im still mad about fedEx inability to deliver on time but glad I didn't end up with a sour order. I really have a lot to do today and will find time to get these corals in and we all know. . . . there will be pics later today !

I'm glad that it worked out well for you this time and look forward to seeing pictures!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 different FedEx drivers and about 3 ups;Wacky one of the FedEx guys is someone I went to HS with, and he is the stuff guy and comes around 1-2 pm because he also lives in the area. He is an original FedEx employee. The Overnight guy who
Brings the live stock is a contractor or something other. He runs around doing the priority stuff and is based out of the airport. Ups is the co. I have livestock issues with. FedEx is ALWAYS here before 11AM, ups is always cold and half the time dead or close to it and shows around 430-5 pm:mad:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, our Governor has listed boating as non-essential. What better way to put space between yourselves and others. :(

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, our Governor has listed boating as non-essential. What better way to put space between yourselves and others. :(
Figured it was just a matter of time. Folks around here were stackin pretty deep chasin the walleye. Heard of a couple popular public landings being closed down yesterday. Sucks because it was one way to unplug and get out of the house "safely"..

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

Tuesday was opening day for trout season here. In all the popular fishing spots the DEC put up posters saying everyone had to stay a fishing pole apart. Just found the poster quite funny. Plan on doing some fishing today myself!

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. Heading out to forage for food...

BunnyShopping.gif

I had to go to the grocery store yesterday evening for my wife, overall it wasn't a terrible experience, they had pretty much everything i needed and some stuff i didn't know i needed so it all worked out, it was the first time i had been to the store since all this had happened.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in a tourist town way upstate in the adirondack mountains. Other then locals it's mostly NYC, long island, PA, and jersey people who are second home owners. Our little local grocery store is pretty empty with no expectation of getting in deliveries since all these tourists are coming up here and buying out our store. I went in the other day for milk, and all 25 cars in the lot had Jersey plates on them, and no milk. :(

Of course these people are coming to thier second home to get away from the virus in the city. Unfortuantly now they have brought it up here with them, confirmed. Our first cases since this started.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So far I don't think boating has been mentioned and I would love to go on my boat, but it makes a lot of noise in the parking lot and there is no one at the marina to put it in the water and I don't own a crane. :rolleyes:

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I don't think boating has been mentioned and I would love to go on my boat, but it makes a lot of noise in the parking lot and there is no one at the marina to put it in the water and I don't own a crane. :rolleyes:

I thought everyone had cranes? lol

Back