Good Morning!

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Honestly I have no idea if it is morning, evening, Monday or Friday lol
Exactly, I calculate the precise day of the week by counting back from the last time I saw the trash truck.
Hi 5 for doing our taxes yesterday all by my self. Huge accomplishment.
Spring in S. AZ.

0402200805b~2.jpg

U

User1

View Badges
So Crabs (@Crabs McJones aka Glitter Fairy :D ). Just wanted to thank you because now every time I see something even remotely having glitter I think of you :). In a good way. So I already told you about Spies in Disguise but last night after a couple movies we wrapped up for the evening and turning stuff off. I get to the TV and a commercial comes on for the Troll World Tour movie...

I'm saying to myself - oh no, another one :). Anyway sure enough there is this super bright troll on the screen. Looked like glitter. I'm not up on my trolls but maybe it was diamonds. In any case - another sighting :D

Hope all is well with you and yours. Also Good Morning to all. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, my wife told me last night i asked her what day it was 4 times yesterday and still i thought it was Tuesday.
Don't even get me started about my wife lol. She tells me all the time that I don't remember anything, but she forgets that she doesn't remember everything as well

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! How are ya'll doing? Any good weekend plans? I have a three day weekend upon me and it sounds like it's going to be lovely outside. Going to hopefully get some yard work done.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wish I could say its a good morning. Had a nice softy shipment schedule through FEDEX to arrive this morning.
Well . . . . Just got off phone with FEDEX who for the FOURTH and last time did not get an OVERNIGHT delivery of coral to me today and will now be tomorrow. Im Tired of getting dead coral because of them.
Im notifying everyone who ships to me that if they have no one other than FEDEX do not take orders from me- I refuse to use FEDEX ever again. My experience has not been just with coral but other packages and last year, their driver even hit my cycle and attempted to drive off !

1585852871036.png
1585852901211.png
1585852924205.png

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as a point of hard learned fact, I'm a commercial customer, Fed Ex does not employ all of it's drivers. Many are "contract employees". Meaning they work for themselves and therefore reflect their own good or bad standards of character. I have had good ones and I had one really lazy, good for nothing bum. This is why everyone's experiences are so different. Sorry for your bad luck. Hope things survive.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another day of QT!

I'm really starting to forget what day it is. Man you forget how structured our lives our when that structure is interrupted for so long.

It's certainly morning, but not good in any way today.

EDIT:
Hate threads that bring me down, and my above comment was just a debbie downer!.

Anyways, I'm still alive and kicking, so thats one good thing. :D

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back