Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
History is full of people that didn't stay safe
Here is someone not staying safe

proxy-image

That looks like fun to me
The closest I could come was riding one of these
P3170013-M.jpg

I never did get to be an organ donor like I was told I would. They are all worn out now and no one would want them.
There are people that take a job that requires you to climb a telephone pole at 1 AM in the winter by yourself in the woods so an old persons phone would work. I am one of those people.
Suddenly it is all about staying safe. I guess that just isn't me.

Even when I was climbing that pole in the dark in the snow or going 2.5 times the speed limit on the bike I didn't feel unsafe. Scared maybe.

but
I felt alive.

LOL It's the same feeling I have at the top of the stairs the first time I go down now some days.

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
History is full of people that didn't stay safe
Here is someone not staying safe

proxy-image

That looks like fun to me
The closest I could come was riding one of these
P3170013-M.jpg

I never did get to be an organ donor like I was told I would. They are all worn out now and no one would want them.
There are people that take a job that requires you to climb a telephone pole at 1 AM in the winter by yourself in the woods so an old persons phone would work. I am one of those people.
Suddenly it is all about staying safe. I guess that just isn't me.

Even when I was climbing that pole in the dark in the snow or going 2.5 times the speed limit on the bike I didn't feel unsafe. Scared maybe.

but
I felt alive.

LOL It's the same feeling I have at the top of the stairs the first time I go down now some days.
Maybe one day an acorn chair lift for you.

Safety is relative and there are different forms of safety.

Were you wearing a helmet?
Did you have fall protection while climbing the pole.

I have been working through this pandemic but I have had to quit going to my parents house to protect them. I even had to quit having my children go there which didn’t make my parents happy but they understand. My mother needed to see an oncologist to check a spot that was found on her kidney. When asked if she was around anyone that worked were I do she said she hadn’t but that my children were there almost daily. They refused to see her. My father has had a heart attack, is on oxygen, and is a smoker. He’ll be 69 in August. He is also a Vietnam era vet.

I live in the county that has the highest per capita infection rate in my state and work for the company that is believed to be the reason for the virus spreading so rapidly.

I feel safe myself but as a supervisor I know I have a couple of my employees that feel differently.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up and found my scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp dead this morning :( Everything else in the tank looks fine, guess it was just time :(
R u sure it's not just a molt? I've had that happen where I thought mine was toast and turned out to just be a molt

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe one day an acorn chair lift for you.

Safety is relative and there are different forms of safety.

Were you wearing a helmet?
Did you have fall protection while climbing the pole.

I have been working through this pandemic but I have had to quit going to my parents house to protect them. I even had to quit having my children go there which didn’t make my parents happy but they understand. My mother needed to see an oncologist to check a spot that was found on her kidney. When asked if she was around anyone that worked were I do she said she hadn’t but that my children were there almost daily. They refused to see her. My father has had a heart attack, is on oxygen, and is a smoker. He’ll be 69 in August. He is also a Vietnam era vet.

I live in the county that has the highest per capita infection rate in my state and work for the company that is believed to be the reason for the virus spreading so rapidly.

I feel safe myself but as a supervisor I know I have a couple of my employees that feel differently.
LOL Do you think a helmet will help when going 150 mph. And no you don't have fall protection climbing a telephone pole. You belt off when you get to the top.

My advice to you is to stay safe.
I have 3 new grandchildren and haven't seen 2 of them at all except on FaceTime.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GOOD MORNING ALL...it's not monday anymore:)be safe all.......

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

The weather is fabulous here now. Just back from a run. Well, OK, a jog. A really slow one. Still, enough to work up a good sweat outside.

Speaking of sweat, how many days is it OK to wear the same sweatpants around the house? Asking for a friend.
you have more than 1 pair?

ooooooh, look at Mr FancyPants over here!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have more than 1 pair?

ooooooh, look at Mr FancyPants over here!
I own several pairs. Of course I only wear them around town, and at home.

Good thing they got called sweat pants, because jogging pants would require some work.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
be careful your nose will stay flat,pressed up against that window,waitin for that new toy;)
I think I've hit refresh on the UPS site more than people hit the refresh button on live sales ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back