Good Morning!

Good morning fish people! Just keep swimming! This will probably be my workday today, then 3 days off!

giphy.gif
 
Good morning everyone! I agree...
giphy.gif
 
Morning everyone! Make it a great day :)
 
@SammieT @Wen ..sad news;Facepalm really..;)that's great news!!!:)
 
Of course size matters. No one wants a small glass of wine
 
Good morning and Happy 4th of July (observed).

giphy.gif


...which is kind of weird observing the 4th on the 3rd which is immediately followed by the 4th but a lot of things are weird right know so I'm going with it and hoping to observe a shortened day working from home.
 
good morning all.. :) have a great and safe weekend..lets all have all our fingers and toes on monday;)no pun intended @Crabs McJones ;Facepalm:cool:
 
Good morning !!
MAKE IT A SAFE HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND . . . DONT FORGET TO WEAR A MASK AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new