Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did one for an hour yesterday.
the presenter... "um....um....um...um.....ummm........"
:rolleyes:

That’s always maddening. For my part, I’m being trained on a new client for work so I’m basically observing and asking questions to prepare for when I’ll be in home running therapy for the kiddo. That said, while helpful, 7.5 hours just hurts lol

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s always maddening. For my part, I’m being trained on a new client for work so I’m basically observing and asking questions to prepare for when I’ll be in home running therapy for the kiddo. That said, while helpful, 7.5 hours just hurts lol
mine was for the company is replacing Oracle with Work Force for all our hourly logins, timeoff, etc.
lol, I just begin to figure out the system, after 8 years, and now they feel the need to "improve" it.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine was for the company is replacing Oracle with Work Force for all our hourly logins, timeoff, etc.
lol, I just begin to figure out the system, after 8 years, and now they feel the need to "improve" it.

I’ve lived through something like that when I worked CS for anthem blue cross. Suffice it to say, it is mind-blowing that the company is able to stay in operations. The chaos on the inside between all the departments...yeah....

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve lived through something like that when I worked CS for anthem blue cross. Suffice it to say, it is mind-blowing that the company is able to stay in operations. The chaos on the inside between all the departments...yeah....
my cousin works with me, so of course every time the presenter said "um" he would message me "um". :D

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a spare... say... 25 cords of dry Ash tree wood available if anybody needs some. The other ten are for my fireplace.

Given the Ash borer worm infestation that killed them all, I doubt it can legally cross state lines though. Man, those things are brutally efficient killers of Ash trees.

IMG-4719.jpg
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the trees - that looks like a lot of work. I grew up in a house that was heated with a wood stove so that brings back a lot of memories. I'm sure that I used a Stihl more before the age of 18 than I have in the many years since that time.
@ScottB sorry to see this :(
@Peace River .."hot dog";)

V__E8D5.jpg WP_20180213_13_10_54_Pro (1).jpg

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another fun game to play during those is buzzword bingo.. Its missing a few gems like - holistic, synergistic, SME, and pro-active.

1600973518777.png
All that just makes me think of is work which I'm avoiding at the moment :D

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ten Things I know about you
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ”P” without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As we waited for a bus in the frosty weather, the woman next to me mentioned that she makes a lot of mistakes when texting in the cold.
I nodded knowingly. ‘It’s the early signs of typothermia.'”

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Its Friday!

giphy.gif

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well today. It warmed up to slightly above freezing for a few days. During my water change this weekend the hose came out of my bucket for like 2 seconds and sprayed my EB832. I have a new on the way. I will take the old one apart on Tuesday and see if I can clean it and get it to work. Moral of the story, don't do water changes. Have a great day and stay safe!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Happy! But, it is 11:43 and i have not used up my daily ration of greetings yet:
Good morning!
Good morning!
Good morning!
Good morning!
Good morning!
Good morning!
Good morning!
Good morning!
now when the opportunity expires in a few minutes i won't have let all of them go to waste!
If you are a little short, because you have so many friends, i will happily forward my excess of greetings to you, no need to apply, i will leave them out for you, first come first served.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 105 57.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 54 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 65 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 31 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 29.7%
Back