Good Morning!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's supposed to be snowing. I hope it dumps. It will run off most of these tourists. Tanks are all looking good. Bringing the Dkh and calcium back up over today and tomorrow and will then turn on the DOS. Have a great day and stay safe!
I am tempted to come to the park in winter and tromp around W Yellowstone taking pictures and blocking traffic just to make it seem warmer for you.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! I installed my new IceCap algae scrubber on my 5-tank clown system yesterday along with several other things on the IRL "To Do" list including some wood repair...

giphy.gif

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am tempted to come to the park in winter and tromp around W Yellowstone taking pictures and blocking traffic just to make it seem warmer for you.
Just let me know. I might be able to get you a deal on a hotel room. 47 below is always cold no matter what you do or think. Hence the reef tanks for me. 47 below zero outside, and I stare at a tropical reef.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just let me know. I might be able to get you a deal on a hotel room. 47 below is always cold no matter what you do or think. Hence the reef tanks for me. 47 below zero outside, and I stare at a tropical reef.
you are probably safe this year, i like cozy and my fish would miss me.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are probably safe this year, i like cozy and my fish would miss me.
We will probably be below zero by the end of the week and are expecting about a foot of snow. Might be an early and long winter. You won't be missing much.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will probably be below zero by the end of the week and are expecting about a foot of snow. Might be an early and long winter. You won't be missing much.
Hardware store this morning had all their Christmas stuff out, guess it’s that time of year again.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hardware store this morning had all their Christmas stuff out, guess it’s that time of year again.
I hate Christmas out early. I understand when a few stores around here do it. People visit during the summer so a few items is fine. It's not even Halloween yet though. But it does fit with my favorite holiday, the fourth of July. That's the day when Christmas lights go from being up too late, to being up too early.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The sergeant-major yelled, “Private Philpott, I didn’t see you at camouflage training this morning!” Philpott replied, “Thank you, Sir!”

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It is hot out here! A whopping 40 this morning. Might reach 47 today! Still not time to put up the shorts for long johns. They are forecasting below zero within the next week though along with a foot or so of snow. Winter is coming. Along with my iPhone12. I am definitely more excited about the phone. Don't need winter, but the phone should be fun. Have a great day and stay safe!

giphy.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good"not"monday morning all :) ;Woot;Woot;Woot;)

and ;Wackyyes 52 yr old 30 yr reefer..like a teenager ,yes i love the emojis if ya' all had not noticed:rolleyes:;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back