Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
proxy-image

Describing a flavor as digestive byproduct doesn't make me want to use it. If I wanted that flavor profile in my cooking, my cats have a litter box. It would be free too.
I used to use that.
now I use this.
sambal.JPG

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was in the low 70s this morning, so as we headed out the door my daughter asked if she could go back to get her jacket!

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Expecting snow to fly any time now and the forecast says 16 below zero in a couple of days. Oh joy of winter for only 6 months of the year. Have a great day and stay safe!
Snow in the forecast here as well o_O. -16 this early though.. yikes
Stay warm haha

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay warm haha
Definitely not looking forward to below zero in October. I don't like 8 months of winter. The normal 5 is tough enough.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Teacher: "What is the chemical formula for water?"
Student: "HIJKLMNO."
Teacher: "What are you talking about?"
Student: "Yesterday you said it's H to O!"

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! My night clerk called out sick so I get to "work" all night. Eight hours of surfing R2R and YouTube videos! It is a beautiful 3 degrees currently. Had to dust of the old long johns. We have a couple of beautiful horses staying at my hotel. The owner gave me some carrots and apples to feed them. That should be fun. We are expecting a few inches of snow today and tomorrow. I hope the city will plow, but they usually don't in October. My tax dollars being well wasted. gotta love it. Have a great day and stay safe!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay warm haha

My son is dieing to get some snow. We have a high of 81 degrees today though, so I think it's a long ways off yet.

Good Morning! My night clerk called out sick so I get to "work" all night. Eight hours of surfing R2R and YouTube videos! It is a beautiful 3 degrees currently. Had to dust of the old long johns. We have a couple of beautiful horses staying at my hotel. The owner gave me some carrots and apples to feed them. That should be fun. We are expecting a few inches of snow today and tomorrow. I hope the city will plow, but they usually don't in October. My tax dollars being well wasted. gotta love it. Have a great day and stay safe!
I miss drinking. Sobriety is tough. But remembering what I did the night before is beyond compare. Three and half years hangover free!

That is COLD!!!! Maybe we can come for a visit and show my son some snow! :) And congratulations! That is hard work and something to be proud of!

It did not occur to me until I was reading this that it was Friday.... My plans are:
  • Scrape a fish that died to see if there was something going on that wasn't visible.... Is there a word for fish necropsy? I suspect old age, but want to make sure.
  • Paint an accent wall
  • Want my front door.
  • Put the halloween decorations back out after the yard people came
  • Empty the above ground pool and put it away.
  • Water change, water testing,
  • But some stuff for the fish tank.
  • Probably not do any of the other things in my list cause I'm too busy staring at my fish tank. ;Happy
giphy.gif

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son is dieing to get some snow. We have a high of 81 degrees today though, so I think it's a long ways off yet.

That is COLD!!!! Maybe we can come for a visit and show my son some snow! :) And congratulations! That is hard work and something to be proud of!

It did not occur to me until I was reading this that it was Friday.... My plans are:
  • Scrape a fish that died to see if there was something going on that wasn't visible.... Is there a word for fish necropsy? I suspect old age, but want to make sure.
  • Paint an accent wall
  • Want my front door.
  • Put the halloween decorations back out after the yard people came
  • Empty the above ground pool and put it away.
  • Water change, water testing,
  • But some stuff for the fish tank.
  • Probably not do any of the other things in my list cause I'm too busy staring at my fish tank. ;Happy
giphy.gif
I manage a front desk at a good hotel in the snowmobile capital of the world. In the past we have had a huge sledding hill that is great for kids and adults. If you want to come out here feel free to PM me. BTW it is now 5 below outside. I love heaters.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back