Good Morning!

good morning all... :)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
 
One of the things that amazes me about doing this.
Tank is way more than a year old and I haven't put anything in it but some fish in months.

Some patches of bubble algae appeared today. Maybe it's in the air.
 
Yesterday, Veterans Day I went to the Veterans cemetery here to visit my friend, Tommy's grave who died recently from Covid. I put 2 flags on his grave and broke down and cried like a baby.
He was my best friend for fifty years.

I also placed a flag on his Father N Laws grave close by who was also a hero as was my Father N Law who was wounded on the Cook Islands and spent almost a year in the hospital.
It was these Hero's that did something important that allow us to be here today worrying about these silly fish.

1605184656296.png
 
I think I see a weekend!

giphy.gif
 
Yesterday, Veterans Day I went to the Veterans cemetery here to visit my friend, Tommy's grave who died recently from Covid. I put 2 flags on his grave and broke down and cried like a baby.
He was my best friend for fifty years.

I also placed a flag on his Father N Laws grave close by who was also a hero as was my Father N Law who was wounded on the Cook Islands and spent almost a year in the hospital.
It was these Hero's that did something important that allow us to be here today worrying about these silly fish.

1605184656296.png
You have a good heart my friend.
After fifty years, they are no longer friends, they are FAMILY!
 
Yesterday, Veterans Day I went to the Veterans cemetery here to visit my friend, Tommy's grave who died recently from Covid. I put 2 flags on his grave and broke down and cried like a baby.
He was my best friend for fifty years.

I also placed a flag on his Father N Laws grave close by who was also a hero as was my Father N Law who was wounded on the Cook Islands and spent almost a year in the hospital.
It was these Hero's that did something important that allow us to be here today worrying about these silly fish.

1605184656296.png
Much love and respect Paul
 
Good Morning! On the bright side it is not below 0 today. It is just 0. Another snowy and cold day. They cancelled the big ski races for Thanksgiving. Hopefully the owners will still allow me to work. Have a great day and stay safe!
 
“Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new