Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No rain right now BUT “crazy” thunder and lightning. Thunder storms in January in Tennessee could always spawn tornadoes! If we lose power, I have my battery operated air pump on standby.
got natural gas back there in the woods?

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got natural gas back there in the woods?
Only on “Taco Tuesday’s “ LOL!
No, we are all electric. Too far off the road to run gas, I guess. Before our house was brought in ( modular home), the house that was here burned down. They had propane and their teenage Son was welding or something near the tank and blew it up.

We can’t even get cable back here. They said they can’t run a wire that far from the main lines. We have Dish.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only on “Taco Tuesday’s “ LOL!

We can’t even get cable back here. They said they can’t run a wire that far from the main lines. We have Dish.
I live in a town of 1500 people that sees 15,000 visitors a day. We have 5g, fiber optic internet, and no cable TV nor a store open after 10pm.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No rain right now BUT “crazy” thunder and lightning. Thunder storms in January in Tennessee could always spawn tornadoes! If we lose power, I have my battery operated air pump on standby.
Us too!! We had a bolt of lightening with thunder that scared the crap out of us!! Not a good situation with frazzled nerves already. BUT, things are looking much, much, much better for our sweet girl. Good morning all!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

good morning smile GIF by bubly

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Us too!! We had a bolt of lightening with thunder that scared the crap out of us!! Not a good situation with frazzled nerves already. BUT, things are looking much, much, much better for our sweet girl. Good morning all!
We ended up only getting a little rain. Lots of noise and an insane light show though.
So glad to hear that the pup is doing better!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
The storms have passed and it’s a sunny day with temps getting to the upper 50’s/ lower 60’s. SNOW AND 30’s TOMORROW!
Waiting on FedEx to deliver my Rock Flower this morning. Hope It behaves itself in my tank.
Y’all have a great day and stay safe, healthy and happy!;)

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RF showed up! It’s beautiful but it’s pretty small. I’ve got one wave maker turned off right now cause it kept blowing around the tank. It lives where the Elephant Ear used to live. I moved the Ear to the side of the tank. It actually lights up that part of the tank like a huge neon green parabolic reflector. LOL!
Here’s the new Rock Flower.
052748DD-B94D-49ED-B1D9-49678513D410.jpeg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back