Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The elusive Diamond Goby making his first public appearance. Haven’t seen him since the first night when Angela had to throw him back in the tank. We knew he was still alive because we could see where he has been excavating the sand.
sorry, no time to put a filter on my phone for a better pic.
73ADB187-B1ED-4B9F-A182-632102987E3B.jpeg

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes me CRAZY!
I understand the delays because of the recent storms but!
Package was Allegedly out for delivery yesterday. still not here.
This is the battery backup for my tank.
Second time this week FedEx has screwed up my orders.
Prescription cat food was scheduled to be delivered this past Tuesday.
tracking Tues: OUT FOR DELIVERY
tracking yesterday: OUT FOR DELIVERY
I go to the Veterinary Hospital today and buy food because I’m almost out ($96 for a 17 pound bag)
I get home and the package is here from Vet Source ($74 for a 17 pound bag).
URGH!!!!!!, :mad:

Thanks for letting me vent! ;) 6F7E4E21-A9A7-49FB-B1EC-E0204DF01F93.jpeg ACF2B3CA-7EB0-4D14-82D4-FD56A48E1B70.jpeg

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes me CRAZY!
I understand the delays because of the recent storms but!
Package was Allegedly out for delivery yesterday. still not here.
This is the battery backup for my tank.
Second time this week FedEx has screwed up my orders.
Prescription cat food was scheduled to be delivered this past Tuesday.
tracking Tues: OUT FOR DELIVERY
tracking yesterday: OUT FOR DELIVERY
I go to the Veterinary Hospital today and buy food because I’m almost out ($96 for a 17 pound bag)
I get home and the package is here from Vet Source ($74 for a 17 pound bag).
URGH!!!!!!, :mad:

Thanks for letting me vent! ;) 6F7E4E21-A9A7-49FB-B1EC-E0204DF01F93.jpeg ACF2B3CA-7EB0-4D14-82D4-FD56A48E1B70.jpeg
The best thing I ever did was stop using Amazon Prime. It has become the biggest waste of money. Their tracking is the worst. Very few items show up in 2 days. I feel your pain. I love living in the middle of nowhere and shopping online is necessary. I would do it differently if I could, but alas, it is worth it not having to deal with traffic and noise and so much light pollution.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the delivery services are pretty screwed up right now. I'm dealing with huge delays from vendors at work.
+1 on all shipping companies delays. My neighbor works for FedEx and it's "All hands on deck" for Covid shipments as priority # one.

But back to better news/thoughts -> 2020 is OVER, spring is coming - it's been the longest year I can ever remembering having - thank God it's over!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! I hope everything went well.
it didn't.
doc told him before hand there was a 1% chance there would be blockage and they would have to put in a stent and revisit it in a week or two. he was the 1%. he's pretty bummed out he's going to have to go through the surgical attempt again. and he turned 26 this month so as of the end of the month he isn't on my or his stepdads insurance. he has insurance going forward but I'm betting out of pocket is going to be a lot more next time.:(

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping in general makes little to no sense to me. I have a package coming from Nevada. This morning it was 5 hours away. Today it will travel within one block from front door on it's way to 7 hours north of me. Tomorrow it will travel back south and wind up 2 hours north of me and sit there until Monday.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping in general makes little to no sense to me. I have a package coming from Nevada. This morning it was 5 hours away. Today it will travel within one block from front door on it's way to 7 hours north of me. Tomorrow it will travel back south and wind up 2 hours north of me and sit there until Monday.
Don't feel bad, I live in Minnesota, I order fish or supplies from California/west coast - it goes to Nashville first then here. I try to wave at it as it goes by...

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't feel bad, I live in Minnesota, I order fish or supplies from California/west coast - it goes to Nashville first then here. I try to wave at it as it goes by...
That's FedEx. They always make me chuckle. Everything they ship goes through Tennessee. West coast to TN, back out west to us.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it didn't.
doc told him before hand there was a 1% chance there would be blockage and they would have to put in a stent and revisit it in a week or two. he was the 1%. he's pretty bummed out he's going to have to go through the surgical attempt again. and he turned 26 this month so as of the end of the month he isn't on my or his stepdads insurance. he has insurance going forward but I'm betting out of pocket is going to be a lot more next time.:(
Out of pocket is painful. The good news is that as long as you make an honest effort to pay medical bills there is little they can do to you.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of pocket is painful. The good news is that as long as you make an honest effort to pay medical bills there is little they can do to you.
yea, I used to hunt with a CEO.. CFO.. C something or nother for the major hospital chain here.
he told me not only just keep making minimal payments but it's all negotiable. they'll take less than what they bill you.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea, I used to hunt with a CEO.. CFO.. C something or nother for the major hospital chain here.
he told me not only just keep making minimal payments but it's all negotiable. they'll take less than what they bill you.
That's the thing. They will send you ugly and mean letters, but if you are paying the most you honestly can, there is next to nothing they can do.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back