Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! Have a great Tuesday!

Good Morning GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!
Beautiful day here. Crystal clear but still a little cool @35*.
I moved some corals around last night to make more space for the new Fungia to be able to extend sweepers without stinging anything. It’s still not really putting out any tentacles yet. Now I have to move the Weeping Willow because it’s not getting enough light and it’s too close to the Elegance. Looks like another day of wet elbows and Clown fish bites.
Have a great day!
Stay Safe!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
temp 50's yesterday 20's today; i found the 50's channel on sirius yesterday but don't think they have a 20's station to go with today.
this guy has been hanging out by himself down the road since last Wednesday; River is high so he found a yard. IMG_2331.JPG
photo courtesy of a friend of mine

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It was 5° this morning. Should be mid 30s this afternoon. It is slowly warning up and the days are getting noticeably longer. I am shocked the phyto wasn’t frozen. My gallon jars and other supplies to start growing and harvesting it should be in today and tomorrow. Hopefully. Have a great day and stay safe!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the UV plumbed in. It came missing a part but I was able to use one from a different UV I had laying around. MD just wanted to replace the whole unit. Aqua Ultraviolet walked me through it and is sending me the missing part. This is the last item I ever order from MD.
I also just got done rebuilding my hot water heater. I need a shower badly.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the UV plumbed in. It came missing a part but I was able to use one from a different UV I had laying around. MD just wanted to replace the whole unit. Aqua Ultraviolet walked me through it and is sending me the missing part. This is the last item I ever order from MD.
I also just got done rebuilding my hot water heater. I need a shower badly.
not a fan of MD. my one and only purchase I wanted sent to my parents house so it wasn't sitting on my porch till I got home. they refused saying because I was a first time buyer from them, they wouldn't do this so to to protect me from credit card fraud. :rolleyes: plus I sat on chat for 1/2 hour + waiting for their so called customer service.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not a fan of MD. my one and only purchase I wanted sent to my parents house so it wasn't sitting on my porch till I got home. they refused saying because I was a first time buyer from them, they wouldn't do this so to to protect me from credit card fraud. :rolleyes: plus I sat on chat for 1/2 hour + waiting for their so called customer service.
That makes no sense. Shipping address and payment address. They don’t have to match.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That makes no sense. Shipping address and payment address. They don’t have to match.
exactly, which is why I will never do business with them again. that and the temp monitor failed, and there is no customer service. I had to deal directly with the monitor company that shipped me a new one.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! installed my auto feeder in the eggcrate replacing my jif jar cutoff manual pellet keeper
i had no place to put it with the glass tops, the jif plastic was covered with coralline and the fish had stopped going inside for the pellets
IMG_1669 2.jpeg IMG_1673 2.jpeg IMG_1674.jpeg IMG_2334.jpeg

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It was 7 this morning. Warming up quickly and we should reach the 40 today. Hopefully the town will start scraping the roads soon so I can take my bicycle out for a little ride. I might go to the fly shop today. It’s time to start getting my flies made up for the season. Have a great day and stay safe!

Back