Good Morning!

Jay Norris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all, with a high in the 80's today, my chiller may run a little today. Got the first shot of the Moderna vaccine on Monday 3/1 and still no zombie effects, but my arm was slightly sore for 12 or so hours after the injection. What vaccine gives you the zombie effects?

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Since I’ve been spending a lot of time in front of the window watching my bird and squirrel feeders, I have come to recognize a couple of the 5 squirrels. My favorite is one I call Stubs. His tail is about 4” long. Don’t know what happened, but he takes no crap from the other squirrels. He chases all the other away until he has had his fill.
Later going down town with my hubby to the Olive Mill to refill our olive oil bottles. Love their chipotle and jalapeño flavor ones.
Have a great day!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the first shot of the Moderna vaccine on Monday 3/1 and still no zombie effects, but my arm was slightly sore for 12 or so hours after the injection. What vaccine gives you the zombie effects?
Hopefully, none of them! I'm getting Pfizer next week. My mother in FL had Moderna yesterday. My husband had Moderna when the shots first came out (he's in healthcare). My sister had Pfizer last week and hasn't turned into a zombie...yet!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battery powered generator showed up with a half charge. I finished charging it and at 4:00pm, I plugged my Sicce 1.0 return pump into it. It’s now 5:30 and it’s still showing 100ish% charge.
Pretty impressive. Only weighs about 3.5lbs and is really small.
5DC9B1DA-D0BC-4213-9DDC-96CF883602E4.jpeg

Last edited:

Jay Norris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battery powered generator showed up with a half charge. I finished charging it and at 4:00pm, I plugged my Sicce 1.0 return pump into it. It’s now 5:30 and it’s still showing 100ish% charge.
Pretty impressive. Only weighs about 3.5lbs and is really small.
5DC9B1DA-D0BC-4213-9DDC-96CF883602E4.jpeg
Hopefully it last long enough for any outages you may encounter.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully it last long enough for any outages you may encounter.
We don’t usually lose power for more than a few hours here but, you never know.
I ran my return pump for a total of four hours and it still showed about 2/3 charge. It doesn’t have a percentage meter, only bars so it’s hard to tell exactly how much battery it used up. I’d imagine, if I had to run the heater, it would use up the charge quicker.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's going to be a beautiful day today! My agenda is walking the dog, maybe cleaning up the fish room, and maybe cleaning up the storage room. At least the dog walk will happen...she's very demanding! Have a great Sunday. ;Joyful

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! Another small phase in the home renovation process began yesterday.

Saving Small Business GIF by NAB

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
delivering bacon and then off to the frag show.
been a long time.
check list..... cooler bag.. check wallet full of cash...check.
pics after the new stuff settles in. :cool:
Mmmmm. Bacon.
homer simpson eating GIF

Back