Good Morning!

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest a smart practical gift for the expecting mother/father. its like an ATO but for kids :p
Click on the link below, they have many other practical products too!!

That’s how Stephen Curry got so good...
Well Yes But Actually No GIF by walter_

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'm almost late...12 minutes to go of morning! It's hard to post when you're chasing a busy 2-year-old. He arrived with his first battle scar....3 stitches in his head from last week, running and falling into a chair. I told mom and dad that if he's anything like dad was, there will be MANY trips to the ER in their future. They will also want Poison Control on speed dial. I called him my stealth tornado. He was very, very quiet, but wreaking total havoc every step of the away. Oh, the memories! ;Hilarious

They went to the lake to feed and ducks, so I get a small break. Husband escaped to chase that little white ball for 4 hours. It's just me and the dog....and the fish and the leopard gecko. Little guy loves the shrimp the most (and of course, Nemo...aka Baby Clown, who is 13 and not exactly a baby). We finally coaxed the fire shrimp out of the cave last night. He wasn't too impressed with the snails, but we found an emerald crab and that was exciting. ;Joyful

Have a great Saturday!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mothers Day Ladies. :D

I have to be a Rogue and Peasant slave today because thats what my wife always wants for Mothers Day.
But I lost 18lbs which makes her happy. Not that I was fat because I think I lost it all from places like my eye lids, feet, elbows, ear lobes, gums and places like that. I don't notice my belly any thinner so I don't think they will be featuring me on the cover of "Runners" magazine any time soon. :confused:

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! We went to IKEA yesterday. Any guesses for what I'll be doing today?

ryan reynolds deadpool GIF

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good morning everyone! We went to IKEA yesterday. Any guesses for what I'll be doing today?

ryan reynolds deadpool GIF

what is...wonder why some of the holes for screws are ever so slightly off from where they should be for $300?

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mother's Day to the mothers, wives, girlfriends, mothers in heaven, and anyone else I forgot to mention. I'm enjoying Mother's Day with this sweet little guy, who was busy looking for the "shimp." Baby Clown is hiding in the right corner. My little "viewing glass" has been moved up out of reach and the mag float has been moved to the top above the ATO reservoir....all for obvious reasons! I have little smudgy fingerprints all over the glass on both tanks...anybody else who did that would have gotten an earful from me, but not this little guy! ;Hilarious;Happy

Roland.jpg

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mother’s Day!

thunderstorming this morning. Rusty is just shaking. Poor guy. I’ll be taking the kiddo to her dads on my way to my brothers. Then it’s off to my parents to keep getting the apartment ready for the tank move. Also going to go to Lowe’s and snag a brute and a hose. I think for now I’ll just use the hose adaptor with my BRS RoDI. Figure out where I want to mount it once my display is cycling.

8FF6DB3C-1CF3-4FF9-B742-6DD3EEE40900.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back