Good nano tanks?

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the look of that tank! Those zoas are looking real nice too!
That's my fire and ice rock, there's a little more than 130 polyps. Thanks man

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fart.gif

KSReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really just depends if you're wanting to get something up and running now. The IM Fusion 10 is a great deal. Just get a light and you can have a tank ready to go.

I have a biocube 29 and I am not a huge fan. Ill admit I am not as good as I should be with water changes. Thats why I like my IM Nuvo 30L because I have room in the back to put my dual reactor pump for carbon and gfo. I also can do a biopellet reactor with a protein skimmer. SO much more room. My tank runs automatically with the ability to run all the reactors and skimmer.

Someone said it above the 40 breeder would be a good idea if you had the time to set it all up. When you eventually upgrade to a bigger tank which a lot of people end of doing, you will be able to use the wave makers, lights, protein skimmer and so on for the bigger tank. I have a 40 breeder that I have been collecting equipment for about a year now. So excited to get it up and running when I move into a house here in the next year.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 18.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 124 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back