Join the movement!

Gatorpa

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
yep patience is key, but you will find deals.
There was a member on here who was trying to sell his Red Sea max S400 along with a couple of pumps, skimmers, reactors, heaters, t5 lights, etc but kept getting people who said they wanted it but would always back out after committing. He eventually got fed up with it and sold it all for a just a few hundred dollars. There are same great deals to be had if patient. That tank sure does look good in my house

CLICK TO VIEW

Gatorpa

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
yep patience is key, but you will find deals.
There was a member on here who was trying to sell his Red Sea max S400 along with a couple of pumps, skimmers, reactors, heaters, t5 lights, etc but kept getting people who said they wanted it but would always back out after committing. He eventually got fed up with it and sold it all for a just a few hundred dollars. There are same great deals to be had if patient. That tank sure does look good in my house

OP
B

bvanfish

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
found a waterbox 20 with radon G5 Blue and stand and everything else for the set up for 400, I think I could talk them down a bit too. That seems like a pretty decent deal. they say they used it for a few months and it looks brand new

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
found a waterbox 20 with radon G5 Blue and stand and everything else for the set up for 400, I think I could talk them down a bit too. That seems like a pretty decent deal. they say they used it for a few months and it looks brand new
Thats not a bad deal. especially coming with a g5 radion. Id say 300-350 and jump on it if you really want a small tank like that.

Nutramar Foods
BRS

How have you used eggcrate in or around your aquarium?

• Aquarium lid

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Frag rack

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Skimmer stand

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Sump Divider

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Other (please describe in the discussion)

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • I have not used eggcrate in or around my aquarium

Votes: 21 22.6%
Torch SALE