Good price?

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be a good deal if it was a used IM Nuvo 20 gallon AIO with IM stand and a light like a Kessil a360we for $450. The current deal is a rip imo.

Gatorpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep patience is key, but you will find deals.
There was a member on here who was trying to sell his Red Sea max S400 along with a couple of pumps, skimmers, reactors, heaters, t5 lights, etc but kept getting people who said they wanted it but would always back out after committing. He eventually got fed up with it and sold it all for a just a few hundred dollars. There are same great deals to be had if patient. That tank sure does look good in my house

Gatorpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep patience is key, but you will find deals.
There was a member on here who was trying to sell his Red Sea max S400 along with a couple of pumps, skimmers, reactors, heaters, t5 lights, etc but kept getting people who said they wanted it but would always back out after committing. He eventually got fed up with it and sold it all for a just a few hundred dollars. There are same great deals to be had if patient. That tank sure does look good in my house

OP
OP
bvanfish

bvanfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found a waterbox 20 with radon G5 Blue and stand and everything else for the set up for 400, I think I could talk them down a bit too. That seems like a pretty decent deal. they say they used it for a few months and it looks brand new

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found a waterbox 20 with radon G5 Blue and stand and everything else for the set up for 400, I think I could talk them down a bit too. That seems like a pretty decent deal. they say they used it for a few months and it looks brand new
Thats not a bad deal. especially coming with a g5 radion. Id say 300-350 and jump on it if you really want a small tank like that.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back