Good stand for a 10g standard?

geddavis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
519
Reaction score
306
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I have been running my 10 gallon nano for about a year now and I want to get a new stand for it that is fully enclosed so I can hide 3 5 gallon containers and some electrical equipment like dozers and an apex. The three containers are for auto water change and ATO. I Am having trouble finding a decent stand for such a small tank.
 
You could always costume build a stand. I have built three costumes stands and they always turn out well because you know exactly what you're getting and you can customize it to exactly what you want.
 
You could always costume build a stand. I have built three costumes stands and they always turn out well because you know exactly what you're getting and you can customize it to exactly what you want.
I have thought about that however the problem is I want something with trim and I Don’t have the tools to do that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new