Google the great barrier reef..

Scotty Buttons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
3,860
Location
Colorado Springs, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else Google maps the great barrier reef? I think it's pretty cool you can almost "snorkel" the great barrier reef the same as walking down the street that your house is on, thanks Google!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new