• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gorgeous Finger leather frag

Item Price
25.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ozanareef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Location
Staten Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will ship or be available for pick up located in Staten Island
You'll get a frag from this colony 25$ each



IMG-3831.jpg IMG-3832.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would like to buy and pay for shipping. Do you have PayPal?
 
Are the frags mounted and fully healed?
 
Do you have any other sinularia or nepthea frags for sale that could be added to help distribute shipping costs?
 
Hi, I would like a large frag and to see any other corals you have. Please pm or text me at 347-970-9909
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new