Gorilla Super Glue Gel Ultra Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skep18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
948
Location
Southeast US
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I think I know the answer but thought it better to double check. I used the normal Gorilla Super Glue Gel on my rock work upon forum review. I'm looking at mounting stoney frags pretty soon and think I would like the thicker properties of their Ultra Control bottle (stock photo below). This stuff is listed as cyanoacrylate like the normal gel product.

Has anyone used this stuff and can confirm is as reef safe as any other community accepted super glue gel could be?

SG_Ultra_Control_Gel_Tube_white.jpg
 
So I think I know the answer but thought it better to double check. I used the normal Gorilla Super Glue Gel on my rock work upon forum review. I'm looking at mounting stoney frags pretty soon and think I would like the thicker properties of their Ultra Control bottle (stock photo below). This stuff is listed as cyanoacrylate like the normal gel product.

Has anyone used this stuff and can confirm is as reef safe as any other community accepted super glue gel could be?

SG_Ultra_Control_Gel_Tube_white.jpg

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/gel-glue.353785/

Looks to be good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new