Got a new fish tank!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamjason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iamjason

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have always loved aquariums and set up a new one last week. I have beautifully placed it at the corner of my house and it looks absolutely amazing. I have set everything. But there is a small problem.

The water line in my house is pretty old and thus the power of the water is too low. It has been like this for some days but I guess I am noticing it now when I set up the fish tank. If I turn on 2 pipes at the same time, the water flow is virtually non existent.

So the pump in the aquarium is not having the required pressure.

I need to change the water lines. I am looking for a good waterline installation service provider for this. Any suggestions? Looking forward to your replies. Also looking forward to your suggestions and tips on beautifying my aquarium.

Thanks.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R

As Jason Mack suggested, try a booster pump. Btw what do you mean by pump in the aquarium?

Ru talking about water lines to the RODI in your house or ru saying regular water lines in the house??
 
welcome,if your on a well maybe it's your pressure tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new